Having A Strong Defense Against Criminal Charges Is A Must
Facing criminal charges can be confusing and stressful. For those who have never been charged with a crime before, the entire process can be one that you would do anything to make go away. For those who have faced criminal charges before, there is already an understanding of the value of a skilled and experienced criminal defense.
At Vaughn Law, we understand the pressure our clients are under when they are facing criminal charges. We work hard building a highly effective defense, we also work to make sure that you understand what is happening and what realistically might happen in your case. We believe straight talk with our clients is the best choice.
We Offer A Highly-Effective Defense Against A Wide Range Of Criminal Charges
Our firm’s skill and experience allow us to provide our clients with representation that ensures their rights are well protected and that give them the best possible chance of securing an outcome that lets them forward with their lives.
We defend against the following criminal charges and others:
- Drunk driving charges – We can help protect your driver’s license and fight other consequences such as jail and stiff fines.
- Drug crimes – From methamphetamines and prescription pills to marijuana and cocaine, we know how to fight drug charges.
- Domestic abuse – The consequences for a domestic violence charge can include having no contact with the alleged victim, possibly your children, the need to relocate, and the possibility of further criminal charges.
- Assault and other violent crimes – There are two sides to every story. Let’s make sure your side is heard.
- Theft crimes – Robbery, burglary and shoplifting charges all call for a strong defense.
- Sex crimes – Given that the consequences of a sex crimes conviction can follow you for the rest of your life, it is critical to secure the strongest criminal defense representation you can.
- Unlawful weapon possession – Weapons possession laws can be complicated to understand and carry serious consequences. We can help you protect your Second Amendment rights and avoid legal penalties.
- Driver’s license suspensions – Life without your driving privileges is very difficult. Let us help you the challenges of protecting your driver’s license.
Let Us Protect Your Rights
Contact our skilled criminal defense firm as soon as possible after being charged. We are here for you. Call 281-699-6173 or contact us online to learn how we can help you.